Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Letter in the Mail!!!

Okay so I was complaining about how thoughtless Jesse had been not to send me a note in the mail when he got to the MTC...well apparently I have some repenting to do!!!  Today in the mail came a letter that he sent last Friday!!!  US Mail moves slowly around Christmas apparently!!!  Three times in one week...I feel spoiled!!!
I had to retype since it was handwritten, but it is a good letter!!!



Dear Parents,
All is well at the MTC.  Today is supposed to be the end of the world, so if you receive this letter I guess I'm okay.  So far I am having no problems at the MTC, the schedule keeps us fairly busy and I am guessing it is so we can focus on the work rather than what we left behind.  Today so far is probably my favorite day, it is the first time we get gym and we have been given a lot of personal study time this morning.

Our preparation day is on Wednesday so that is when I will be able to write through email.  Craziest thing as well, my companion, Elder Jeske, not only sent his papers in and was called to Ecuador on the same days as me, but we have the same birthday...we determined that was their system for mission calls.

I have also seen many familiar faces while I have been here.  Sadly, its because visas have been delayed for them so they get to wait here in the MTC.  Apparently though Ecuador visas go through a lot better, so I am excited about that.  I miss you all a lot and I am very excited for the next two years.

Elder McCammon

PS Tell Hunter I saw Elder Murray from the district and tell Brendon I saw Clint Ferron.

No comments:

Post a Comment