Last weeks letter sounded like he wanted a package so I ask what he wants and this is what I get!!!
Mom,
I don´t need or want a package, but I figured if you would have wanted to
send something you could. Spanish is doing better we just had 6 new missionaries
arrive from the USA and it made me realize that I have learned more Spanish than
I thought. The fruits so far are the same (Abbie asked if he'd eaten any other bizarre fruits), except the granadilla and the bananas
are huge. I do not really have a fun story for the week, but we also did not get
to leave either so that could be a reason. I also do not have travel plans, but
I do have my Ecuador visa, so I am good to go. The last group all they got was a
paper that said flight, when, and where it leaves from. I would not really call
them flight plans. Also on Tuesday me and Elder Fisher got pulled aside by the
branch presidency, this is last Tuesday afternoon not today, and told us we were
the zone leaders. which being a zone leader over 15 people in the CCM is not
really a task or different, so yeah.
I caught him on the computer so we chatted for a few minutes, I asked how come they didn't get to go out this week, and said congrats on Zone leader. His Reply: we did not go trackting because it was everyone else's first week, we got to leave
the CCM just not for trackting, this Saturday we will though. and zone leader is not
fun, too many meetings and most of which are
pointless.
He sent a few pictures and I told him I thought his face looked slimmer so I asked if he was eating to which he replied Yes, just not as much and I play a lot of soccer.
In my letter to him this week I asked about flight plans, meaning when do you leave for Ecuador. His reply above makes it seem like he doesn't know. Then when he says goodbye this is the sentence I get!!!
Love you sooo much i will write on Monday because i leave Tuesday i hope, love you Jesse
So apparently he leaves the MTC on Tuesday...I thought he had one more week there. Who knows!?!
He attached a few pictures this week. He looks so good. Its amazing how much a mom can miss a face!!!
Jesse and Elder Mejia wearing Jesse's gym clothes
Jesse with Elder Richards (a roommate, one of many from the looks of the room!!!)
Doesn't he look so happy!!!
A few pictures of the flowers in Peru and him messing with the settings on his camera!!
No comments:
Post a Comment