So I guess it doesn't do me any good to worry!!! I'll just wait for Monday and if I get something quicker I'll be grateful!!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Off to Ecuador
Well not hearing from Jesse on Monday or Tuesday I started to have a bit of a panic attack, so I email the MTC in Peru. Apparently he left yesterday. The MTC President is the one who responded to my email this was his reply: Yes, he left for Ecuador yesterday morning. I do not know the policy
of the mission president of when he will be able to write, nor do I know why he
said that he would write on Monday, that usually does not occur. He is a great
missionary and we enjoyed having him here at the Peru MTC and are confident that
he will serve well. Thanks for rearing such a fine young
man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment