1st email: We made it here safely. the airport in Peru was different, the city to the MTC was different in a run down way, but the MTC is beautiful. Bright green grass, palm trees, birds, newer looking MTC than the one in Utah. P-day is on Tuesday here so it will be a week before i write back, this is just an update note.
2nd email: It is humid here as well not as humid as I assumed, but still getting a little bit sweaty sitting down. I assume you are not on so I will try writing more.
They also assigned new companions upon arrival, My new companion is Elder
Fisher from Idaho Falls. The schedule is much different here than in the Provo MTC as well. This MTC is also a lot smaller, there are three buildings and then a
small yard. It makes me laugh because they have soccer on the grass, also on the
grass is the two basket ball hoops hanging from the same fence over some bushes. I assume no one likes to play basketball. I really wish you would type back so
we can to the chat thing now because nothing has happened between last night and
now.
Needless to say I didn't type back...now I have to wait clear until next Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment