This letter was in Response to Bill's letter to Him:
The flight to Peru was great got a lot of sleep. The Peru MTC is beautiful. The
teaching here is insane though, in Provo we had 6 hours of class, but here we
get 7 and a half and very little study time. the food is actually really good
and it started to get to a point where i really haven't cared what i have
been eating because i was hungry. we also had this weird fruit called
granadilla, you should look up a pic on wiki it looks like crazy alien babies
inside. the food is pretty much the same though just more spices. still have
devotionals, but Spanish with headsets for us, which didn't work this week so i
hope they are fixed the next week. the number of missionaries is like 150 i
think and it is the 3rd largest MTC. language is doing good, learning really
fast now but i feel dumb. my companion went to Hillcrest graduated a year before
and i did not know him but i do know Elder Murri, he graduated in ´12 and is
in my district here. Me and elder fisher get along well. I miss you much and
really wish i had more than 30 min.
This part was in response to my letter.I am sure you can guess by the answers what our questions were. He needs to learn to read then just answer in one letter.
I did get to go to to the temple today, inside reminded me of the bountiful
temple, just a lot smaller and older. Elder Fisher did come down from Provo with
us. The rooms are bigger and nicer here than Provo. The food is great. I love to
play soccer with the natives and I play basketball when we do not share gym
times. There are not many bugs, just ants. I haven't proselyted yet. I feel dumb
when it comes to speaking the language, but I am learning much more than i think
i would in Provo, and if you could just keep updated on my card account. I am
doing great love the weather here and it is great. The natives are awesome i will
send you a pic of my roommates, but i do not have much time left there were a lot
of emails to read today, but i imagine its because i was changed locations.
Love you lots, Elder McCammon
There weren't any captions but I am assuming the first four are Provo, and the last 5 are in Peru.
Jesse and his MTC companion Elder Jeske
The guy in the blue t-shirt is Elder Fisher, Jesse's MTC companion in Peru
No comments:
Post a Comment