so this week was a good week, we watched our missions Christmas
devotional with singing and some spoken word it was pretty nice and then we had
stake conference Sunday. that was pretty fun because the stake center of our
zone is the same building as the wards Floresta and 25 de Julio. (I think Jesse was in these wards earlier in his mission) so i was able
to see some people that i had not seen in quite some time. it was a great
experience, but i never like using my suit it is always so hot. It makes the
conferences hard.
In other news. this week i finished doctrine and covenants
and all i have to do is finish Joseph Smith history and i have officially read
all of the standard works. Sadly i still cannot figure out facsimile #2 figure
11. I guess i need to just keep reading! So i guess i will be seeing everyone
next Thursday. have a good week, Keep on smiling and stay sunny for me Idaho Falls. (I think he wants to golf worse than he wants to see us!)
Elder Jesse McCammon
Zone picture
No comments:
Post a Comment