Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ever Junnyor strikes again!!!

As I think about Jesse's mission coming to an end I think of how hard it must be to leave people that you have loved and bonded with through the pure love of the the Gospel.  It brings tears to my eyes to think in one week he will have to say goodbye...probably forever...to people he has come to love so very much.  I think that the internet is such a blessing in so many ways to be able to keep in touch.  I can see how coming home is heart wrenching for missionaries, especially those that serve far from home.
Here are a few pictures that Jesse's friend Ever posted on Facebook today.  Jesse said Ever is preparing to go on a mission.  

Looks like Jesse gave his Aggie tee away!!!   

Bathroom selfies at church?  Whatever!!! LOL!!!

Looks like the same house that Jesse's birthday party was held.  Looks like they are studying. This is Jesse's companion Elder Gibby.

 Not sure where these pictures were taken or even what they are doing, but it looks like they are having fun! These are Paper Mache characters that they will burn in the streets on New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment