Monday, November 3, 2014

Sick Companion = not much work

so this was an okay week.

I know the lord loves this work and nothing can stop it. This week we were stuck in the house from Thursday because my comp was really sick and we could not leave until Saturday in the night. and Wednesday we were in a training with President Torres all day. so we did not have the ability to put in too much work this week but all the same we had some people in church. Michael came, we are still trying to work with his mom to give him permission to be baptized, but it is difficult. Arturo Canales also came to church, he is preparing to be baptized on the 15th of November... next week. lots of prayers for him. also Patricia Loor came, Ronald's mom, please keep praying that she will be able to get married soon. lets hope that this is a big week of success love you all and have a great week.

Elder Jesse

In my chatting he told me that the Carls Jr. was delicious.  It's also Jesse's birthday next Monday send him just a quick Happy Birthday email if you get the chance, because I didn't send a package for it.  I sent him one a little while ago and put a few things in it for his birthday, but it was way early.  He wanted curry and cookie dough (I sent the dry mix)...I asked if he'd had a chance to make any of it yet.  He said he didn't want the cookies just the dough and it was delicious!!!  The curry he was hoping to make this week, maybe he'll do it for his birthday.  They don't celebrate Halloween or anything of the sort, so they didn't have to worry about that.  The pictures I got were pictures that he had to send to the mission office...I am not sure how they live, maybe they are moving and he didn't say, not sure, but the apartment, aside from their rooms and where they study...its empty!!!  Not even toilet paper or a shower curtain in the bathroom!!!






 Ah...Once an Aggie...always an Aggie!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So is Jesse coming home soon? When did you get his travel plans? Ben is supposed to come home in January and we have not heard anything at all!! We are getting a little anxious!! How about you? Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete