Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bonus Birthday Post!

I know that Jesse is happy and content as a missionary and he doesn't really require much, he never has really.  But...as a mom its nice to see someone else taking care of something you can't do. I know as a missionary they don't really think too much about the celebration, their purpose is at a different level.  But I am sure its still nice to be thought about! A member was nice enough to throw a little party for Jesse and the bonus is he was nice enough to post those pictures on facebook so that I could see them!!!  Also, I got to see pictures of his new companion!!!  Here are some highlights from his evening!!!   Thanks again to Ever Junnyor Cruz Sanchez!!!

 Cute Family!
 Blowing the candles
Let them eat Cake!!!
 He hasn't had his nose in a cake since he was one!!!  I think this must be a tradition here!
 Hmmm...anyone want a piece of cake I just had my face in!?!?

Love seeing this kids face!!!  What a wonderful experience a mission is, to share the gospel of Jesus Christ and enjoy the lives and culture of different people.  How fun to learn and grow in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment