Monday, June 2, 2014

Rama Loja (Loja Branch)

Juan Pablo is my new favorite person!  I got a notification that Jesse was tagged in a few photo's last night. So I signed on to his Facebook account and Juan Pablo, he's the branch president, had added them to the Rama Loja page, after perusing it I realized it was a Facebook page for their little branch there in Loja and it had some fun pictures.  There were some with Jesse so I thought I would post them here.  I'll be posting his actual letter later on when I hear from him but that's not usually until late afternoon. I wrote a quick note and told him thank you for tagging Jesse it was so fun to look at the pictures and in his little bit of English this was his answer back.  you have a good son, He is helping us a lot with the members and researchers, He has a good ideas I congratulate you for having such a good son.
Awww...thanks I'll keep him!!!

Branch BBQ and activities for the Children
 Total action shot


This was the caption for these pictures:
Actividad realizada para los niños de la primaria "Valientes", con la finalidad de que aprendan más sobre la obra misional y que puedan prepararse desde ya para su misión. De igual forma aprendieron a dar una charla sencilla pero que les permita compartir su testimonio.
Activity carried out for children of primary valiant class, in order to learn more about missionary work and can prepare now for their mission. Similarly learned to give a simple talk but allows them to share their testimony







No comments:

Post a Comment