Sunday, June 22, 2014

A new week brings changes!

Sorry for the lateness of this post.  It was our ward Trek last week and since I was in charge of the food for it, I had a lot going on before we left on Thursday.  Its still no excuse, but it is what it is...at least its here!!! I got more pictures from Juan Pablo..have I said how great I think this guy is.  HE does an amazing job with their branch Facebook page...at least from the point of view that I can't read Spanish but he posts pictures of Jesse so that's all I care about, he's amazing in my eye!!!

So this week i have recently had changes Elder Contreras had changes to Guayaquil and now i am with another Bolivian Elder Villca. We have had a great week on Sunday we put a new baptismal date with Ivan, he is the son of Edwin Maldonado and Magali Salinas, they went to church last week and this week they could not come because Magali was sick, they would like to get baptized as well, but they have to work on marriage first so we are going to help them get their papers and everything done so they can get married and be baptized, they love the church and love coming. The familia Albito is not progressing as much as we would like them too, they keep coming to church and they are reading and praying and leaving all of the things in the past behind for the church but they do not want to commit to a baptism date yet, they want this to be the church that they stay in forever which i love, but they want to attend a few more times just to make sure.  But this week has been OK i am hoping for more success this next week. love you all and have a great week.
Elder McCammon

Jesse's Zone
 Elder Villca
 These are the pictures from Juan Pablo..my hero for information!!!  I think this was some sort of Childrens day celebrations.
 Face Painting
 Blowing 2 balloons at a time


 Musical Chairs
 Bobbing for Apples


No comments:

Post a Comment