Monday, April 7, 2014

Back to Machala

So this was a fun week Monday night i got a call for changes, i get to go to Machala again... yay!!!!!!!!! I am in a different ward this time, Los Esteros. Its out of the city and there are a lot of dirt roads and houses made of bamboo sticks. My companion is Elder Otazu he's from Peru, he has 22 months in the mission, he is pretty cool. So Tuesday morning fun 3 hour bus ride to Machala and when i got there i got to do an division with my zone leaders for the first day and then we get back to our house in the night are just starting to get relaxed and then we get a phone call telling us to pack up three days worth of stuff because of the tsunami warning and we went to the city of Santa Rosa for what only ended up being one night. I got to sleep on the floor of a house with 20 other missionaries. yay. The good news is this Saturday we did have two baptisms which was great. Carlos Cheme and Maria Loisa Serrano. My companion has been in this area for 7 weeks (6 when I got here) I hope everyone enjoyed conference and has a great week. I got to watch all of the sessions of Conference and in Spanish, I've never got to do that before. 




No comments:

Post a Comment