This week has been a long week but at the end of it all we have
four people preparing for baptism. Graciella Cheme, Narcisa, Jasmin Arsel, and
Emily Arsel. they are all preparing for baptism on the 26th of this month. my
and my companion have been working hard everyday. We have been doing our
exercises, working hard, and doing our best to be perfect with all of the rules
and I am completely tired, physically, mentally and spiritually and all I have to say
is thank goodness its P-day. I feel this week is going to be even better and
that we are going to find a lot more people. The mission experience really is
great. A lot of times it has its ups and downs some times your mad sometimes your
happy but in the end your know it is all for God all of the work here is for a
good purpose so there is no reason to waste it. There are those here who have been
chosen to help the world know the truth with only two years to do it!! In my
studies i have been reading in ether chapter 11, and I read how the people are
wicked and the profets come, the people repent. return to being wicked and the
profets have to come again. It bugs me how often the people are to return to
their sin. We all need to repent and stay repented. So repent ye repent ye and
have a good week.
Jesse had them make him a Japanese name tag...that's what he's pointing at.
Jesse's sleeping...I think his companion must have snapped this one...why did I bother sending sheets???[The red sheet is actually the curtain. There was only one mosquito net and that was the next closest thing]
I think he must feel tall there...I keep thinking he's grown but he tells me he's still only 5'8"
Look Ma I got my haircut!!! He also said the sun seems hotter in Machala and he's been dealing with a sunburn on his face. This picture was this morning in the Internet Cafe.
He does sound good.
ReplyDelete