Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Testimony

so this week John got baptised now we are just hoping when he turns 16 he can baptize his little brother that is in the picture with him. This week has been a good week i loved the conference sessions they were great. if there is anything that can make a missionaries life better is hearing from an investigator that they believe that thomas s. monson is a true profet. I would love to just say I know this Church is true and that although many a times we may have doubts. Just remember all the times that you have felt the spirit in your life and i promise that many will come thanks to the church. I know that our profet receives revelation and is inspired by god. This is the Church of Jesus Christ.

I love you all and hope you have a great week.



Another UPDATE: I found more pictures..this time they were of Jesse giving a lesson (I think!)



No comments:

Post a Comment