Monday, September 8, 2014

Waiting in Guayaquil for his new Companion

These are the people we are teaching:
Leonardo Aviles 16 years old,  13th of septiember
Ronald Zambrano 14 years old 20th of september
John Mendoza 15 years old 27th of September
Jordan Mite 9 Years Old 27th of september
Erik Bravo 19 years Old Maybe the 27th

My week was good me an my comp worked hard and we had a lot of people in church. we have a few people that are working towards baptism so if you can pray for them. my comp got changed as well, do not know who my new one is yet. I am in the same sector, but my companion left, so right now i am in a waiting stage for my companion with another elder who is going to train, i do not think i am training, i am with him until three when he goes to pick up his companion and have a training meeting with the other missionaries who will train, the new missionaries, and president, but i do not know what i will be doing. 
I only read 150 pages this week in the bible, next week I am going to kick it in the butt though. I am in the 2 book of Kings chapter 15. Eliseo, in spanish i think its elijah in english, just died. and someone touched his bones and lived again. so that was kind of cool act of faith type deal. Solomon was a cool king i love his conversation with the lord when he asks for wisdom. that was cool
i would recommend reading it.
(when asked about his area) i am right on the outskirts of the city, but to the south i am right by the ocean, but where i am it its the ocean it just looks like a river, because there are trees about 150 yards out, so you cant really see anything. right now it is not too hot i have not had too many problems adjusting to the climate change.
i wish you all the best elder mccammon

UPDATED:  when a member posted pictures of Jesse's birthday I also found other pictures of Jesse...this was from a Missionary Prep Class...apparently on 2 people showed up so they ended up messing around a little I think!!!  Cute pictures though.





No comments:

Post a Comment