So this was a fairly good week, me and my companion are according to the
zls the best companionship in the zone, we have six baptismal dates and we had
ten people in church on Sunday so i am pretty excited we went from when i came
here to having nothing but the lord has blessed us a lot and we have been able to
have a lot of success. and the week of the 31st we should be having 6 baptizms
and we are hoping we can get the Albito family. another family we are teaching
to accept a baptism date tonight. for the 14th of June. this week other than
that has been a pretty normal week.
I love you all and hope you
Have a great memorial day weekend
Looking down at Saraguro
This is Jesse's MTC companion Elder Jeske (Jet ski without the T sound)
Maybe the reason I've never EVER received anything from the mission home...they didn't have the right email. I follow an old companion of Jesse's and his mother put another photo on like this, I asked her about it and she sent me the email to the mission home, they sent this back with an apology that they had the wrong email. Hmmmmm.

No comments:
Post a Comment