Wooooh!
Sorry I got on so late we were at a member's house and they were having their door fixed and we got shut in, so that was not fun.
This has been a fun week besides. We had 10 people in church
yesterday, five of which are preparing for baptism and we have seven people
preparing for baptism all together. For the 8th we have Avelina Bonilla, Nicol
Bonilla, and Josue Pereyra. and for the 15th we have Jenifer Jurado, Steven
Arevelo, Jesus (i do not have his last name with me), and Julio Espinoza. These are a great seven people who i have loved to have the opportunity to teach. this
has been a great week for the mission work for me and my companion we have been
having a great week and i am really excited for the baptisms of all of these
people.
I asked if he was getting used to the heat; he said I don't think you ever get used to the heat, but right now it is starting to get pretty darned hot here. I don't like that there are two hot seasons because the sun passes the equator two times...oh well.
I asked him when transfers are and he said next week...that's gonna be too bad if he's transferred after having so much success the last few weeks and having so many preparing for baptism!!! Its all the Lords work I suppose!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment