Happy new years to everybody. this week was a great week i got to
see Guayaquil burn a whole bunch of giant paper mache piñata things and the
whole city looked like it was on fire. we did end up having the baptism of Nuirka this week and Keyla is going to get baptized this Saturday, but i will
not be able to be there because i recently just had changes to a different
sector and was made a District Leader. My new comp is Elder Linam, he is from Utah. The thing is i just got
changed to the sector right next to mine. (so I am assuming they are in the same apartment) and i am in the same stake and the
same church building and everything. Our new years and everything were the same
as Christmas and we got to chill in the house once it hit 6 at night so that was
chill. The ward I was in just got two new missionary's again as well. One was Elder Arcos who was my zone leader in Cuenca. But my week other than that has
not been too eventful just contacting and looking for more people.
I asked him about being at the Temple and he said it was their Christmas present to go. They got to see the new film, he said "the new video was very cool, but I thought it was over dramatic!" I asked him about Sunday's there, because I always tell him about my classes and wondered if they were learning the same stuff, he said they pick up all their investigators and are to Church at 8, they go to their meetings and take them home. Nice this is what I get when I ask for details!!!
He did send bunches of pictures, he had a video but he couldn't upload it all before he had to leave so I don't know if I'll get it. He uploads stuff to dropbox, it works most of the time, but it wasn't there and he said he was going to try so I am assuming there wasn't time.
New Years Activities, I would imagine the night time ones are from his apartment since they had to be in by 6pm.
That is one awesome Pinata!!Its a selfie...I miss this face!!!
His Baptism this week!
I am assuming this is his new companion.
No comments:
Post a Comment