Here's his letter for this week!
First I will say that I hate Halloween here it is crap. The actual day of Halloween nobody does anything, but on Sunday everybody goes to visit the graves of their family members, which means that we did not end up having very many people in the church this week because everybody left. We have been finding new people this week though which was really nice and finally we have somebody who I am almost 100 percent sure will be baptized. His father is a member of the church for a long time but he has not been around for a while and now he is back he would like both of his children to be baptized, one age 8 and the other 13. So I am pretty sure they will get baptized. but this week has been pretty well my companion and I have been getting a long a little bit better especially because we are starting to find more people so that is good. but this week was an ordinary week.
In my studies I have been reading in Mosiah about Abinadi and him talking
to King Noah and his priests. I love that we can see that the spirit touches the
hearts of everyone, but sometimes we give in to the world and peer pressure and
do not listen to the spirit. After Abinadi was talking to King Noah it talks
about Noah having fear of the truthfulness of his words and he does not end up
listening because his priests are telling him not to listen to Abinadi. We all
need to do better at listening to the spirit, because he can help us in the
times that we need it the most.
I have to go love you lots mom
love your boy Jess
He didn't send any explanations for these pictures???
[Diego is leaving for his mission and got everyone ward mission shirts]
[Diego is leaving for his mission and got everyone ward mission shirts]
No comments:
Post a Comment